A BRIE-lliant idea for your next gathering!
With restrictions finally easing, why not enjoy a small gathering with your loved ones?
Today we’re going to share some simple steps to achieve a beautiful grazing board for you to enjoy. This is perfect for your next gathering.
You will need:
- A sharing plate or a wooden board (the Just Add Cheese Gift Hamper is perfect for this!)
- Your choice of cheese, we recommend a range of soft and hard cheeses
- Optional: your choice of dips, vegetable sticks, cured meats, fresh fruit
- Trentham Tucker Lavosh Poppy Seed & Sesame Seed Crispbread - Peckish Crackers
- Snax with Attitude Beer Nuts
- Grandforno Grissini Breadsticks
- Maggie Beer Quince Paste
- Start with your nuts and create a trail on your plate.
- Place your cheeses and quince paste on the board (tip: we recommend leaving them out for a little while for the perfect texture)
- If you are adding cured meats and vegetable sticks, place them around your cheeses
- Place your dried crackers, breadsticks and crispbreads the meats and vegetable sticks.
- Finish off with fresh fruit (in summer we recommend slices of mango, strawberries and blueberries.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy with your friends and family.
July 6, 2020 | By: Viv Zhu